How to Enroll
Follow these easy steps to log in to our benefits enrollment website.
Enroll through Workday
- Go to www.greendot.org/workday.
- Once in the enrollment site, you can access your personal information to help you make your benefit elections and to add or remove dependents from coverage, if applicable.
- After completing the dependent section, you can add eligible dependents to your medical, dental, and/or vision coverage. You can also choose to enroll your eligible dependents in supplemental life insurance if you elect coverage yourself.
- In order to add dependents for medical, dental, vision or supplemental life insurance coverage, you are required to submit dependent verification documents and receive approval from HR before coverage can begin. See Dependent Documentation Required for details about what qualifies as documentation.
Do You Plan to Cover a Domestic Partner?
To enroll your domestic partner or common-law spouse for Green Dot coverage, you must submit a completed and notarized form to TX.email@example.com:
- For a domestic partner: Affidavit of Domestic Partnership
- For a common-law spouse: Affidavit of Common Law Marriage
Need Enrollment Help?
Get step-by-step enrollment instructions here. Texas employees can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.